Monday, March 1, 2010

SURPRISE AT VERY NEXT MOMENT

Opening mine eyes after some hours of sleep..... I just get keep struct in thinking what i had seen in mine dream... what exactly it is.......

but thinking for a few seconds I wondered this is one of the Angel I am looking up from the very fews days who can brighten up ma and mine whole life.....

..... Now, I am able to understand that why GOd plays with us... the only reason he always he is having is that YES YES now it is your turn.... to get the SURPRISE that I (GOd) is having from a quite long time.... but this is the right moment that I am waiting for to give it you....

And.... A few words from GOd.... I know you sometimes you (human) might not be happy with mine decisions I had made for you, for your whole life..... but I am very much sure that the outcomes you get at the end... is what really worth while.... and I am sure.... you will be happy to find it when it is your turn to get the SURPRISE AT VERY NEXT MOMENT........

No comments:

Post a Comment